Tuesday 13 March 2012

Gas 2.0

Alternative fuel sources
As I would like to class myself a modifier cars, I like to be different and build cars that are a extension of me and who I would like to be. So I often find myself looking for something new or different to add to my poor old Winston. One of the biggest things you could ever change about a car is the fuel it runs on, I have been curious about having an LPG car but I don't want a canister of LPG in my boot. Admittedly it scares the shit out of me having to drive round with a pressurized canister taking up most of my boot. What if it goes pop? Or if I get involved in a bump and I go boom?

So it is not for, I'll pretend that I heard you cry 'what about electric cars?'. Well if you have an electric I think you are just lying to yourself and wife and possible the world. Because it is fossil fuels that are used to produce the majority of electricity so you are still doing damage to the environment and you don't even get to drive fast. So to that I say Pffft.

Anyway back to my original point, to keep up to date with potential new mods I have been reading Gas 2.0 which has everything you possible need to know about the frontier that is alternative fuel, I have not yet found one I think is worth converting to yet but I am still looking, which is the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment