Monday 12 March 2012

Cycleexif

F. Moser Motard
Ok, so this is not technically a car blog but it still has cool content. Cycleexif has some of the coolest bikes I have seen, my current ride is a Raleigh Team Banana road bike for surprise, surprise the 1980s. Which seems to be a fond era for me, even though I am a 90s child. Much like cars, a classic bike not only has style but they hold kind of gravitation pull on my attention. I can't help but look at these bike, I unfortunate do not get to spend enough time on my bike or Winston as I would like. In a dream world I would spend my days build cool cars and awesome bikes but alas, I am not old enough or rich enough to be an eccentric coot just. I will some day and when that day comes, it will be a glorious day indeed. Feel free to share your dreams, I would like to talk to the people that read my blog it would be nice to know I am not just talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment