Monday 19 March 2012

Parts Sale

There comes a time in any build that you do, when you realize that you have spent up and your project funds have run completely dry. It is at this point you decide it is a good idea to try and sell those parts that you have been hording, thinking I will need these if I even decide to do another project car.

The reality being that you will not need a full set of mk2 golf seats, nor will you need that extra air filter that is not for your car. What about the center console parts I imagine I hear you cry, nah. You wont. Hmm maybe I should keep the extra full set of suspension I have or not.

If you follow the links they will send you straight to my Ebay sale pages, that's if your interested if not I wouldn't bother looking ether.

No comments:

Post a Comment