Tuesday 21 February 2012

Bit of bathroom reading

I have been reading Golf+ for nearly two now, it doesn't just cover Vw Golfs it also covers some of the other cult cars in the Vdub garage. What I think is the best thing about this magazine is that it is more about the car culture rather than about woman, booze and generally being a yob *cough, Fast car, *cough. If you are looking for a forum, a car to buy or just wondering if you are ready to dip your toe in to the world of being a Volkswagen owner it is a fantastic place to start.

I love the way the feature not only the jaw dropping examples of Mk2 Golfs out there but the marmite cars. Those that you ether love or hate but ether way their out there doing something new and slightly off the wall. I mean for crying out load I have decked out the inside of Winston with comic books, which although is fairly tame it is on it's way to being different.

No comments:

Post a Comment