Monday 21 May 2012

A polite notice

Ok, so since I have dropped Winston lower than my grannies nipples I have encountered a few, well less then fun issues. The first and probably most irritating is scrubbing my front wheels when bumping up and down curbs. This can be easily sorted out but just not doing it and if it is unavoidable doing it very slow and taking my time paying attention to the task at hand, kind of how your suppose to make love. The other issue, which doesn't really bug me to much is the fact that I have to drive over speed bumps very slowly, I mean curb crawling speed slow. This is much to annoyance of the massive wankers that sit up my arse and look all frustrated at. Like they actually have somewhere important to be? They should be grateful I am forcing them to give the suspension a break. So anyway in an attempt to reduce this tension I have add this polite notice to my rear window informing them of why I am going so slow.
I doubt it will be much help but at least I had go.

No comments:

Post a Comment