Friday 25 May 2012

@bonnet tweet

@bonnettweet bonnet tweet
@bonnettweet is my latest hair brained scheme to get a job. The basic idea is that you tweet @bonnettweet and I write it on my bonnet and drive round with your message for the day. It does sound daft but with twitter the major problem with getting new followers is that unless your tweets are re-tweeted only your existing followers can see them. By using bonnet tweet everyone can see them, well the people that I drive past or walk past it when I park up. I only started this at the end of April and then I had to travel to Brussels as I have a placement with MortierBrigade advertising agency and sadly I could not bring Winston with me. I did cost it up but the Eurostar was so much cheaper and easier. Maybe next time. So any way I encourage you to not only follow @bonnettweet but to tweet me and will write your message on my bonnet for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment