Monday 27 February 2012

Fitting air filters in the rain

Not quite as fun as singing in the rain but just as, well no it's no where near as impressive as the musical song and dance. In fact the hardest part for me was actually ordering the right part, as you can see here. Well I got the right part delivered about a week ago, I just hadn't got round to fitting it yet. It is only a five minute job. A case of popping off a few clasps and bobs your uncle, or he may not be. Then all I had to do was pull out the old dirty filter and stuff in the new one. Well sounds simple but for some unknown reason it took a little more force than I expected to put the lid back on. I needed to use a spanner to get a bit more leverage on the last clasp but I manged to do it and don't think I have broken anything but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment