Wednesday 15 February 2012

Finally changed the oil


So as I mentioned in an earlier post, I was having a little trouble with changing Winstons oil. I handled it like a true man and throw a hissy fit. Yes, I said it I got all frustrated slammed my tools down and stormed off swearing. It fact there was more F'ing and Jeffing that day then work.

All that I need was a little advice and the right tool, an oil filter strap. I put on a spanner and then began to tap away with a mallet and sure enough the little bastard started to loosen up. It eventually came out and that wonderful black stuff came pouring. I wrapped that oil filter strap round the oil filter and eventually that unscrewed, it took a little time to figure out how that strap worked I did. I then put a new oil filter in and tightened up the sump plug and filled it back up with some Castrol GTX. Only the good stuff for Winston.

No comments:

Post a Comment