Saturday 4 February 2012

And the parts start to arrive


I might have mentioned that I went on a little ebay binge the other night. Anyway I ordered a fair few parts including these smoked side repeaters, which will be fitted as soon as I get the paint job I keep going on about sorted.

I know I keep banging on about it but I haven't got the primer filler yet or the weather conditions. It is currently snowing as I write this. Winston is sat on the drive with a liberal coating of the white stuff. I do have to say having no traction control or power steering makes drifting in the snow ever so easy. I am like a big kid when the roads get slippy, I just love getting my cars going side ways. The best car I've do this in is probably my estate, it was awesome. Back to my side repeaters, I only order these on Thursday night and arrived Saturday morning. Impressed with the delivery service.

No comments:

Post a Comment