Monday 23 January 2012

Some serious man wrappage

Look at that. This parcel was clearly wrapped a proper bloke. I mean could it look any more like a car part?

Anyway for those who have eyes you can see it is actually a car part. It is a centre console from a 1990 Mk2 Golf, Winston being the old bastard he is was built in 1987 and apparently they didn't put 12v points in cars back then. Hence why I have purchase this centre console, so I can use my sat nav when driving.

Looking at it, I don't think it should be too much trouble to fit. I have said that before and spent hours sat inside Winston trying to remove the speakers in the dash board, which are still in there.

I will be uploading some photos on how I get on fitting the centre console, in the mean time I will be looking to purchase some more parts for Winston. If you have anything drop me a line I might be interested in taking it off your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment