Thursday 19 January 2012

In assocation with ManNav

It's been a hard day for both me and Winston, covering 258 miles today. Not too bad for a car that was built in 1987. Admittedly it has been a long ass day, I got up at 6:30 to drive to Leeds to pick up the book and then on to Birmingham to Golley Slater to see Joe Ivory. I started the day as I meant to go on with a can of relentless, I went on to consumer a further 2 cans exposing myself to well over the recommended daily allowance of not only caffeine but chemicals that I can't even say.

I hate to think of what it has done to my insides but this is the price I have to pay to stay awake. You see I didn't get much sleep last night I was rather nervous about the book crit I had today. It is only the second book crit we've had but I went really well. Not only did Winston not miss a beat but we have been offered a placement for when we finish our degree. I have to say I had a pretty hard drive home I was tired and I could really feel it take it's toll on my arms, no power steering you see. I would like to proudly announce that I managed to do this journey using only my nouse, NO SAT NAV just Man Nav.

No comments:

Post a Comment