Thursday 3 May 2012

Finally added the front splitter

Well after spending most of it's life since I got Winston in my garage. I dung out the front splitter from underneath the plethora of shit that I had accumulated on top if. It needed a really good clean and a bit of bumper blackener which I a classic and proven remedey for making your plastic look better than it actually is, for a short period of time anyway. When I took off the front splitter, donkeys ago some the bolts had rusted and broke so I have had to impravise and buying parts for this model of the Mk2 is proving to be difficult, as it turns out the 1.3 Ryder was not the most popular of the Mk2's but it is insurance friendly. 

Anyway after some time on my back and front I managed to get it secured and fitted, all I have to do now is hope I don't rip it off on speed bumps or pot holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment