Thursday 22 March 2012

A little bit of Ebay succees

So as you may know or not or even not care I recently put up a few of my extra car parts on Ebay. Well only one of them sold, the center console parts. They went for a whooping £34.40, I know I couldn't believe it ether I still can't. I posted them off today so as I wave bye-bye to my old parts the hunt for new car parts has begun. I am thinking new spark plugs or possibly the bits I will need to fit a new exhaust. I may even just buy stickers with it, you know the funny ones. Ether way the money went in my paypal account so that means I will probably spend it on Ebay.

One of the biggest things I have seen that has tempted me, 99p no reserve cars. Seriously there are cars on Ebay for that price it is hard not to put in a cheeky little bid but then what do I do if I win it? I will be killed if I buy a second project car. I nearly got skinned alive with this one but if I do it again it will be the end of me. So the Ebay search continues, I have about £40 to spend now I shall see what I can get with it. What your best Ebay Bargain? Drop us a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Guys we check it out we are providing best and safe auto shipping services in the light of professional guidance. Just visit Best Car Shipping Company and get the best auto shipping deals!!

    ReplyDelete