Tuesday 7 February 2012

Between me and 1 ton Winston

I finally own my very own set of axle stands, no more borrowing the ramps for the in laws. He has now offered me them but I have already amassed so much junk in my garage I am not sure where I'd put them or if I'd use them again. The big problem is you need two people to use ramps where as axle stands it only takes one to tango.

So as it is just me working on Winston and any one else I can rope in to help. On the odd occasion I've had my good friend Stu help out which was OK. The only problem with him helping is that he knows as little as I do. Well probably less now after my recent escapades, the other person I get to help is my little brother. One day I would like to build his first car with him but at the moment my Mum just about trust me driving the car and has banned from taking her grandson (my son) in Winston. I can't see why, well I can but that is besides the point. So to journey back from that tangent my brother is more like a apprentice to the shitest Jedi in the galaxy but at least I try, plus it keeps him off his Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment