Tuesday 10 January 2012

A little bit of amature mechanics

I would like to say repairing the accelerator cable was I ten minute job, well I suppose it would be for a professional. For me it took near two hours to remove the broken cable, there was shouting, swearing, tiny bit of blood and a lot of sweat went in to getting that little git out.

Fitting the new one presented me with a whole new problem, I have always been good a breaking things but fixing stuff is a new bag of tricks for me. To cut a long story short, I was finished long after the sun went down but before it came back up again, just. After a quick test drive with the new cable, I triumphantly enter the front room and it was like looking down the barrel of a gun. The missus had a face on like had just pissed in her cup of tea, but I knew she was proud of me really.

No comments:

Post a Comment